Interestingly enough, I don't suffer these issues when it comes to how I dress. Yesterday was day four of the great spring yard renewal program at our house. Day four was exciting to me, because we were moving past maintenance and upkeep into beautification.The project d'jour was a new flower bed in the front of the yard. Nothing major, just some color and life for the front of the yard. I remember dad doing a project like this on Mission Mill Ln. I don't remember if the flower bed existed already or if he started from scratch, but it was nice. I am certain I didn't realize how long it took him to do it.
My favorite part of the entire project was walking out in the front yard to get started in front of KK and my wife. KK was mortified that I would walk out the door like that! Oh well...
I've got a few pics to document the project. Notice in the pictures that it keeps getting darker! The Fifth was hanging out with us yesterday as well, and he has a way of throwing schedules off.
The yard started like this:
Notice it's dark now?
Took one more this morning just to take one in the daylight.





No comments:
Post a Comment